The Jac Vapour S22 Mesh is designed with you in mind
Now includes the brand new 0.8Ohm Performance Mesh S-Coil. If you consider yourself to be a beginner, the Jac Vapour S22 - Mesh vape pen is designed with you in mind. The perfect starter vape that's easy to use, vapes like a cigarette with a pleasing mouth to lung experience. The simplicity of the e-cigarette will ensure you are able to hit the ground running. Experience the familiar mouth to lung sensation you associate with a cigarette, with resistance on the draw for a true direct-lung vape experience.
- All-day battery
- Quick top-fill tank
- Small size
- MTL resistance on the draw
- Tough construction
Warranty: 6 months UK warranty
This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance - We age check 18+ - Sign up for an account today.
- 2600mah large capacity long-life battery
- Quick fill vape tank (can refill in under 10 seconds)
- Mouth to lung and direct lung capable
- Compact cylinder form
- USB charging
- Pass-thru (charge device and use at the same time)
- High build quality
- Simplified high-end performance
- Can use Nic Salts or 50:50 E-liquids
- Overcharge protection
- Short circuit protection
- Battery vents
- High amp draw protection
- You'll Receive
- 1x SERIES-S22 Super Matte Black 2600mAh Battery
- 1x SERIES-S22 Super Matte Black Top-fill Tank
- 1x 0.8Ohm Mouth to Lung Performance Mesh S-Coil
- 1x Micro USB Charging Lead
- 1x Manual
Using the device; Make sure to charge the battery before use as some batteries may not be fully charged out of the box. Follow figs.1-8 for full set up instructions. After filling your tank a new coil may flood due to priming or, a few times, as it beds in. This can cause gurgling or a bit of leakage from the airflow. To clear this hold the device (like a fishing rod) and flick (fig. 8) down sharply (in a whipping motion) a few times, this will clear any excess liquid and prevent gurgling and leaking.
Finger-tight only: The SERIES-S22 is a precision-engineered device, so you don’t need to be He-Man when tightening parts, finger-tight is enough for all threads overtightening may cause damage.
Follow the diagram below to get your S-22 Starter Kit set up and ready to use: