SVAKOM Nova Kegel Vaginal Relaxation Improving PC Muscle Exercise Ball Set
Nova is made of silicone which is 100% waterproof. According to the kegel exercise theory, we designed these kegel balls especially to help those who have a loose vagina after giving birth. Three sets of Nova kegel balls have three gradual increased weights for different exercise needs. Effective kegel exercise helps to strengthen a woman's PC muscle, improve health while bringing sexual benefits and satisfaction. For daily exercise or postpartum recovery, Nova is the perfect choice for you.
Inside of every SVAKOM Nova Kegel Vaginal Relaxation Improving PC Muscle Exercise Ball, there's a built-in moving metal ball. As you walk, run or swim, the metal ball will collide with the inner surface, because of gravity the SVAKOM Nova Kegel Vaginal Relaxation Improving PC Muscle Exercise Ball tends to slip out of your body, but the subtle vibration stimulates your PC muscle to shrink and stop the ball from slipping out. The vibration may be subtle, but the repetitive shrinking will help strengthen your PC muscle through your every movement. That is how SVAKOM kegel balls exercise your vagina.
Phase One: (49 g)
For first time use, in order to help your body adapt to the ball. Please use the 49g single ball, 30 minutes each day, for about 30 days.
Phase Two: (75 g)
After your body has adjusted to the single ball, you can use the 75g double ball to increase the exercise intensity, exercise for 30 minutes each day, for about 30 days.
Phase Three: (95 g)
During this phase, your body can easily control the ball, so to step up the training intensity, you can use the 95g double ball, 30 minutes each day, for about 30 days.
- When doing the exercises, you should use Nova while walking, running, swimming, dancing or doing housework, instead of sitting or lying still. Because this kind of movements can make the ball inside your body moves to stimulate your vagina muscle, therefore exercising the PC muscle.
- During the exercise, if you begin to feel unwell with the ball, please stop using the ball and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
- If you have serious Vaginitis, Vulvitis or PID you should not use the ball until you are cured.
- Do not use the ball within 30 days after an abortion surgery or within 3 months after giving birth. For other special situations please consult your doctor.
- Do not use the Kegel Weights during pregnancy or during your period.